NEWS: Wee Urban Summer Sixteen Updates!
Here’s what you need to know for Wee Urban this summer!
- Brand new dress designs and colours! We have three brand new prints and colours and we’re bringing back a few classics as well. We can’t wait to release these to our amazing fans… We’ll be taking pre-orders at the end of May!!!
- One of our amazing new dresses will related to a cause that we believe in. We’re not quite ready to reveal it. But we will say that it related to the health of our ecosystem and our environment, and related to the endangerment of a specific animal that is vital and must be saved. From each sale of this specific style of dress, a portion of the proceeds will go to a non-profit organization in support of this fight.
- We have a few great cross promotions that we hope to get off the ground for the summer. We are constantly trying to bring in value to add to our brand and sometimes that comes in the form of relationships with other like minded companies. Stay tuned for a great value-added bonus in the future.
- Our new styles have flown off the shelves. Our Rompers and Sleep bags are already on reorder. Thank you all for the amazing support.
- A few staff notes: We have hired a great new social media lead that we hope will bring a new level of engagement with our fans on all platforms. Stephanie has been an amazing addition to our office as she moves into her sixth month with the company, she’s the most organized person we know! Devin has just finished his 3rd year at Ryerson University and will be making some amazing instructional videos for our products this summer, as well as taking a month long trip to Los Angeles to take some courses at UCLA! Owner, President, CEO, Doer and Dreamer, Holly plans to spend more time with her kids this summer while still running every facet of the business. DC offered her the role for Wonder Woman, but she turned it down.
All in all, Wee Urban is very excited for the summer ahead! We hope you will continue to join in our crazy, Canadian made fun for years to come!